tHiS LifE oF MiNe

Thursday, June 28, 2007

i misS thOse time..

my secondary school: SMK Batu Lintang:


Went to my secondary school this morning with my ex-classmates. i just dunno why suddenly i felt very happy when we entered the school.honestly,i really miss my secondary time and all the wonderful moments!

i have studied in this school from Form 1 till my upper 6 which is equivalent to 7 years.This is the place where i learnt how to equip myself and i really thank GOD for providing this opportunity for me to study in SMK BATU LINTANG!


well,as we walked along the corridor,i met this young bunch of students.they are the afternoon session's prefect.haha..gotta opportunity to talk to them.
they thought that i took the photos for my project,and they they are so innocent..haha!anyway, i told them that i was their 'super senior'..haha..




OK..this is the rubbish bin that you won't able to find in town..and it only belongs to SMK BL..very colourful indeed.







Hey,take a goOd look..what do u see?(hints: the colour..??)..get it?

This is my school hall. It looks better and nicer.





well,i still remember i gave a speech on the stage as a assistant head
prefect..kintio..but,when i think back all these moments, i laughed!



this is the science lab for the Form 6 students only.GOD IS GOOD..we(the 2004/2005) were the first batch students to use it.everything is first hand and new..wow..



we call ''resting place''..this is the place where the afternoon students usually wait for the seniors to go home..





last but not least,this is my class photo,U6Sc3(2004/2005), which was taken in chemistry lab with Puan Ann.
Miss you guys!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home