tHiS LifE oF MiNe

Friday, August 17, 2007

amazing!

Living as an ordinary uni student's life, i do my part as a student and would do my very best in everything. HOwever, when i found out that SOME of my group members were "that kind of ppl"--no sense of urgency, hoping to get free marks without doing much in the team..wah..kek si me ar..honestly, i dun really like this kind of ppl. This bunch of ppl made my lifespan to be shorter. just completed my biology report which consists of 5 experiments,it drives me crazy!..*Boiling Boiling*..arghh..of course i did complain to God, i told him everything that i dun like..asking God to show me a way to handle the situation.

hmm..seeing my sister got her JPA, i was glad and of course i wish to have it to..knowing my friends able to get scholarship,i wish to have them as well..But, i never know that, with a simple faith,i pray these kind of prayer to GOd and guess wat.!!!God answered my prayer..
wowow....received my JPA offer letter last few days and a letter from my faculty, the Golden Key International Association..ALL glory to GOd! Honestly, i did not expect myself to get the JPA as i was only trying my luck..kinda amazing and i really could not believe it..! again, thank you LORD!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home